Use the GDC 2021 Session Viewer to browse and sort the ever-growing list of sessions by day, time, pass type, topic, and format. All registered attendees will be able to build their personal schedule directly within the event platform, once live early July 2021. All times are listed in Pacific Time.
Robert Lewington (Senior Director of Safety Operations, Twitch)
Connie Chung (Director of Policy, Trust & Safety, Twitch)
George Ng (Chief Technology Officer, GGWP)
Weszt Hart (Head of Player Dynamics, Riot Games)
Michael Pappas (CEO, Modulate)
Andrew Hogan (CMO & Co-Founder, Intorqa)
Kimberly Voll (Co-Founder, Fair Play Alliance)
Date: Tuesday, July 20
Time: 5:10pm - 6:10pm
Pass Type: All Access Pass, Core Pass, Summits Pass, Expo Pass, Audio Pass, Independent Games Summit Pass, Career Development Pass
Vault Recording: Not Recorded
This Q&A session features speakers from the Fair Play Summit. Join the participating speakers to ask your questions!
Participating speakers are:
- Andrew Hogan (Fair Play Summit: Tackling Cheating In Gaming)
- Mike Pappas (Fair Play Summit: Virtual Identities: Opportunities, Ethics and Risks)
- Weszt Hart (Fair Play Summit: Evaluating Game Features for Disruptive and Positive Behavior)
- George Ng (Fair Play Summit: Applying Methods from Other Domains to Identify Gamer Behaviors)
- Connie Chung (Fair Play Summit: Building Blocks For Policy Development)
- Robert Lewington (Fair Play Summit: Building Blocks For Policy Development)
Fair Play Summit Advisor, Kimberly Voll (Fair Play Alliance) will be the acting Moderator, but feel free to ask her your questions!
This speaker Q&A session is live and will take place in Zoom. Space is limited and is first come, first serve.