View, browse and sort the ever-growing list of sessions by pass type, topic, and format. All registered attendees will be able to build their personal schedule in the mobile event app, once live early 2022.
GDC Masterclass courses require a paid pass to attend. Class sizes are kept intentionally small and seats are limited to ensure every student receives one-on-one assistance from the instructor. Pass pricing per course varies, please review the passes and pricing page for more details and secure your spot today!
Clinton Keith (President, Clinton Keith Consulting)
Pass Type: GDC Masterclass Pass - Get your pass now!
Topic: Production & Team Management
Vault Recording: TBD
Attendees will learn:
• Why traditional management approaches are facing in today’s volatile, uncertain,
complex, ambiguous (VUCA) world, and why a new leadership approach is needed to
improve outcomes in these environments.
• How a healthy agile approach supports the complexity and uncertainty of work.
• The qualities and characteristics organizations need to develop to be able to face
today’s world and market challenges.
• The benefits of becoming a more effective leader.
• What mindset shifts are and why they are required to effectively lead in conditions of
high volatility and uncertainty.
• The importance of having a structured leadership development approach that supports
leadership capability development.
• How an effective leadership approach should support improving interactions with
• How increased self-awareness is the key to better self-management. This improves
situational adaptiveness and leadership effectiveness.
• Awareness of the impact that behaviors have on the people around us, and how they
can significantly improve our effectiveness when working with others.
• Why having a growth mindset for both personal and professional growth is a critical part
of effective leadership.
• Techniques for incorporating feedback that improves your ability to inspect and adapt
your own leadership behavior to increase effectiveness.
• Dialog approaches that can be used to coach, provide feedback, resolve conflict, and
work through difficult challenges by integrating alternative perspectives and engaging
others to improve outcomes.
• How power or influence techniques can be used to be present, aware and engaged,
while avoiding over-influence and micromanagement.
GDC Masterclass courses require a paid pass to attend. Class sizes are kept intentionally small and seats are limited to ensure every student receives one-on-one assistance from the instructor. Pass pricing per course varies, please review the pass and pricing page for more details and secure your spot today!
• Leadership mindset shifts for guiding teams through growth and uncertainty
• Structured leadership development approaches that work
• How increased self-awareness improves situational adaptiveness and leadership effectiveness
• Techniques for incorporating feedback that improves your ability to inspect and adapt your own leadership behavior
Any leader (studio, project, department) who has either struggled with guiding an agile adoption or those who are interested in doing that.