Jun Young Ro (Vice President of Trust & Safety, Naver Z)
Hill Stark (Head of Data Analytics, Spectrum Labs)
Jeff Hanlon (Sr. Director Customer Care & Education, Together Labs)
Matt Soeth (Head of Trust & Safety, Spectrum Labs)
Location: Room 3009, West Hall
Date: Wednesday, March 22
Time: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
All Access Pass, Core Pass, Summits Pass, Expo Pass, Audio Pass, Independent Games Summit Pass
Business & Marketing, Design
Vault Recording: Not Recorded
Audience Level: All
Encouraging positive play to elevate your unique online communities and drive user retention has quickly become an essential strategy for improving ROI. Through user matching and reputation scoring, UX teams utilize powerful AI tools to build platforms that amplify missions and create safer user spaces. In this GDC session, we will address how teams can expand their content moderation strategies outside the bounds of traditional toxic behavior detection and towards positive play encouragement through non-traditional contextual AI content moderation.
• How UX teams can elevate traditional toxic-only content moderation with positive play promotion.
• Why teams should Integrate positive play into UX & product detection models, analytics, and reporting
• Positive play in action and its use in boosting retention and ARRPU.
• Steps for Implementing positive play on your platform with ease and scalability
• Results of positive play implementation on ROI and brand reputation.