View, browse and sort the ever-growing list of sessions by day, time, pass type, topic, and format. With this Session Viewer, you can view session and speaker details for Game Developers Conference 2024.You will be able to build your schedule with the GDC Mobile App. The GDC 2024 app will be available for download in Apple Apps and Google Play late February 2024.
Sessions do fill up and seating is first come, first serve, so arrive early to sessions that you would like to attend. Adding a session to your schedule does not guarantee you a seat.
Gus Martins (Developer Advocate, Google)
Dan Zaratsian (AI/ML Solutions Architect, Google)
Lei Zhang (Director, Play Partnerships, Global GenAI & Greater China BD, Google)
Jack Buser (Director, Game Industry Solutions)
Simon Tokumine (Director of Product Management, Google AI)
Location: Room 3009, West Hall
Date: Tuesday, March 19
Time: 10:50 am - 11:50 am
Pass Type: All Access Pass, Core Pass, Summits Pass, Expo Pass, Audio Pass, Indie Games Summit Pass - Get your pass now!
Format: Next-Gen Tech Forum
Vault Recording: Video
Audience Level: All
Join us for a keynote from Google's leading AI minds as they delve into the transformative applications of Generative AI in the gaming landscape. This session brings together senior executives from Google Cloud, Google Play, and Labs, offering unique perspectives from across the gaming ecosystem, development and business management lifecycle.
This 1 hour session includes:
- A Fireside Chat with Google's Cloud, Play, and Labs AI experts
- Open Source AI development tool overview for games including Keras, TensorFlow, JAX, and more
- Introduction of Google Cloud Gen AI services supporting scalable architecture and quick-to-deploy design patterns for games
This session welcomes:
- Game developers interested in AI development tools
- Business owners exploring innovative AI solutions to drive growth and engagement.
- Anyone passionate about the future of gaming and the transformative potential of AI