View, browse and sort the ever-growing list of sessions by pass type, topic, and format. For questions, Contact Us.
Tian Ding (Lead Data Scientist, Blizzard Entertainment)
Pass Type: All Access Pass, Core Pass
Topic: Design, Programming
Vault Recording: TBD
Audience Level: N/A: I prefer to present live on-site but I am open to delivering a virtual presentation
Game Developer at Blizzard Entertainment talks about smart tech being used in multiple major Hearthstone game modes that has big gameplay impact. Such feature involves multiple data-driven products with cross-team collaboration involving data scientists, game designers, engineers, production managers etc. from different teams.
Through showcases of "smart tech" in multiple major Hearthstone modes, attendees would:
1. Learn how data products are being used in live gameplay
2. Learn the science and technology under the hood for different in-game "smart tech"
3. Learn large scale projects involving cross team efforts, including designers, data scientists, engineers, producers from different teams
4. In-depth understanding of the key components of the "engagement-engine - game server - client" system
1. People who work with "big data" (data scientists / engineers)
2. People who use or make data-guided / data-driven decisions
3. Designers who are interested in cross-team projects
4. Blizzard/Hearthstone fans