Eric is a scientist turned entrepreneur with a proven track record in technology strategy and business execution for deep tech and new technology ventures.
He designed the haptics architecture of Interhaptics coding, synthesis, and design which was the first multiplatform HD stack for Haptics. Interhaptics joined Razer in May 2022 and Eric became the Associate Director of Haptics at Razer.
Other notables include:
• Authored the architecture of MPEG Haptics standard with haptics streaming, full-body haptics, and XR compatibility.
• Author of the XR Haptics book (2022) helping implementers to include haptics in XR scenarios.
• He founded and is Co-Host of the Haptics Club podcast dedicated to sharing and documenting successes and best practices for haptics implementers.
• He is a Director at XR haptics, a gaming haptics working group and Chair at the Haptics Industry Forum.
• He authored 20 + scientific papers and holds 8 patents in Haptics.